HEINTGES IS INTERVIEWING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
San Francisco & New York Offices: Junior Facade Architect / Engineer
Full-time, Start Date Flexible (March – July 2018 preferred)
Architect or Engineer whose professional experience in architecture or engineering has sparked a desire to pursue expertise in facades, including:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a professional firm.
- Keen interest in facades. Familiarity with building envelope materials and systems.
- Excellent communication, drawing, writing, listening/interpreting, and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented, patient, and flexible.
- Interest in translating spatial concepts into engineered design drawings.
- Values personal and professional development.
- Confident communicating through hand sketches and computer drafting.
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit 3-D.
- Willing to work in the field, observing installation on construction sites.
- Interest in occasional domestic and/or international travel.
- Professional degree in architecture or engineering.
- Experience with NYC DOB Special Inspections (helpful but not essential).
- Interested candidates only (no recruiters).
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
- Participation in Design Meetings
- Preliminary Facade System Engineering
- Material and Component Research
- Detail Development
- Performance Analysis / Modeling
- Shop Drawing Review
- Site / Factory Inspections
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits including: paid time off, company-paid medical and dental insurance, profit sharing, and professional licensing/membership assistance. Please send your resume and examples of work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
San Francisco Office: Project Architect / Manager
Architect or Engineer with a minimum of 6 years of experience in a professional firm, including:
- Experience managing all phases of work, from Pre-Schematic through Construction Administration.
- Familiarity with various facade systems, including basic engineering and detailing.
- Excellent face-to-face communication, drawing, and writing skills.
- Ability to analyze and brainstorm in meetings.
- Experience interfacing with design architects, owners, and contractors.
- Professional degree and license.
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident Alien.
Please send your resume and examples of work to: email@example.com
Heintges is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.