HEINTGES & ASSOCIATES IS INTERVIEWING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
San Francisco Office: Project Architect / Manager
Architect or Engineer with a minimum of 6 years of experience in a professional firm, including:
- Experience managing all phases of work, from Pre-Schematic through Construction Administration.
- Familiarity with various façade systems, including basic engineering and detailing.
- Excellent face-to-face communication, drawing, and writing skills.
- Ability to analyze and brainstorm in meetings.
- Experience interfacing with design architects, owners, and contractors.
- Professional degree and license.
New York Office: Façade Consultant
Architect or Engineer with a minimum of 2 years of professional experience, including:
- Experience with all phases of work, from Pre-Schematic through Construction Administration.
- Keen interest in façade engineering and detailing. Familiarity with building envelope materials and systems.
- Excellent communication, drawing, writing, and interpersonal skills.
- Professional degree and license, or demonstration of progress towards licensing.
New York Office: Curtain Wall Field Inspector
- Experience with NYC DOB Special Inspections and QC Curtain Wall inspections.
- Professional training (i.e. architectural and/or engineering).
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
Please send your resume and examples of work to: firstname.lastname@example.org