HEINTGES IS INTERVIEWING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
San Francisco Office: Project Architect / Manager
Architect or Engineer with a minimum of 6 years of experience in a professional firm, including:
- Experience managing all phases of work, from Pre-Schematic through Construction Administration.
- Familiarity with various facade systems, including basic engineering and detailing.
- Excellent face-to-face communication, drawing, and writing skills.
- Ability to analyze and brainstorm in meetings.
- Experience interfacing with design architects, owners, and contractors.
- Professional degree and license.
- Interested candidates only (no recruiters).
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits including: paid time off, company-paid medical and dental insurance, profit sharing, and professional licensing/membership assistance.
Please send your resume, cover letter, and examples of work to: email@example.com
Heintges is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.